Where should I build it?
you should build your police staion directly next to the market hall ( and consider building a dummy one to the east of the city hall, you aer going to use it later for the upgrading of the other building) and I think you will agree and these are the reasons for that:
- You want to be as close to the market as possible so you can upgrade this to level 2.
- You only gonna need one upgrade of the police station to be able to cover the school as well and then you can upgrade the school to level 2 also. Learn more about the school and its upgrades.
- And of course there because you can cover two of the houses by the original influence you get from the police station. In this case you can upgrade the bottom left two houses to level 3 when you build a police station there.
When should I build it?
As I said before it should be one of the first buildings you build in cashtowns but not to soon! Make sure you have built a market at the position shown and a school before the police station. If you build a Police station before the market and the school it is pretty much useless because you cant upgrade houses with it without the market and you can\'t get police officers to work in the police station without the school.
Upgrade costs and influence required:
- Level 1: Access to road and 15 wood
- Level 2: 30 wood, 15 stone + influence of a firehall and access to Q2 road
- Level 3: 45 wood, 30 stone, 15 iron + influence of a church and a firehall and access to Q3 road
- Level 4: 60 wood, 45 stone, 30 iron, 15 clay + influence area of a church, a firehall and a hospital and have access to Q4 road
- Level 5: 75 wood, 60 stone, 45 iron, 30 clay + influence of a church, a firehall , a hospital and a restaurant and have access to a Q5 road.